There are a range of reasons that you may be asked to have your soil tested as part of your planning or building permit application.
- Stability of the soil
- Biodiversity, Health or Ecological reasons, or;
- Presence of soil contaminates
Having your soil tested gives you a snapshot of the chemical and structural properties of your soil.
This information is used to determine this like;
- Will the soil be able to provide a stable footing? If not, what do I need to change to have a stable footing?
- Will my intended vegetation be successful on this site? If not, what vegetation types should I be planning to use?
- Are there soil contaminates which pose a threat to health and biodiversity? How should these be managed?
Victorian Vegetation Management can provide the wide range of soil tests your require, and supply them in a report that can be a single information snapshot, or be part of the broader strategy your planning permit encompasses.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you with your soil testing requirements.