If you need a Bushfire Management Statement because you live, work or develop in an area with a Bushfire Management Overlay, or Wildfire Management Overlay, we can help you!

We are experts in helping you move your development forward by thoroughly investigating the fire risks to your property.

Our reports meet all council and CFA requirements as defined by the various Bushfire Management Overlays (BMO).

In providing you with a report, we have careful considered the requirements of Planning Practice Note 65 and will advise you on if and how this affects you.